General Rules for Returning Products
• If you need to make a return you have 30 days from the day of delivery to do so.
• In the case of firearms and clearance items ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
• Product(s) may only be returned if they are in new condition, unopened, and all tags and labels are still attached.
• Clothing/wearable items cannot have been soiled, stained, worn, washed, be missing any tags or labels, or show signs or use,including but not limited to, stretching, tearing, odor, or debris.
• You must contact Casual Tactical by phone (801.872.9602), email (email@example.com) or return request form (see return process below) before returning your merchandise to Casual Tactical.
• Casual Tactical will not pay or reimburse shipping costs of returned merchandise, except for occasion when an incorrect product has been shipped.
• Items not returned for store credit will be subject to a 15% re-stocking fee.
• It may take up-to 30 days to fully process your return and refund (or store credit), though in most cases processing happens more quickly than that.
If you need to make a return, and the product meets all the above mentioned criteria, you will need to contact Casual Tactical and get a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. If you made your purchase using your account with Casual Tactical, go to your My Account page and click on the link for Completed Orders in the left navigation. Each completed order has a Return Items link next to it. Click that link and use the Returns page to request an RMA. After you have filled out and submitted the request you will get instructions on how to proceed with your return. If you purchased at Casual Tactical as a guest shopper, or if you are having trouble with the returns procedure you will need to call (801.872.9602) or email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to get your RMA number and instructions on how to proceed (including the address to ship your return to).
Casual Tactical does not offer an exchange program. If you have purchased an item and you need to change the size, color, material, brand, etc., you will need to return the product (we recommend you return the item for store credit to avoid a re-stocking fee) and then place a new order for the product you would like to change to. Please note that all return rules still apply.
Returns on Firearms
All firearm sales are final. No returns will be accepted; nor will refunds or credits be issued for any firearm. In the occurrence of a mechanical problem Casual Tactical will, to the best of it's ability, help the customer coordinate a resolution with the firearm manufacturer.
All clearance products are sold as-is and all sales are final. No returns are accepted on clearance products; nor will refunds or credits be issued for clearance products. Casual Tactical will do it's best to inform you, before purchase, if a clearance product is in less than “working order”.